Look Alive Sunshine
For Samuel
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
The way the Fae so easily moved their wings to settle down, the colourful designs folding away...Sam had always liked his Ascended upgrades but in that moment he felt a bite of jealousy. How beautiful they were, and Tarasha must have had them from birth, simply given by the Old Gods.

It wouldn't do well for the guild for a member to immediately begin coveting wings though, so he drew his focus away. "Ah, right. Yes. I am Samuel." Sam took their hand, surprised that they so willingly gave it to him; perhaps they were not yet aware he was Ascended.

As Tarasha rubbed their arms down Sam looked them over and was surprised to find the colourful lines running along their skin; was this a Fae feature, or something special to this specific person? It was probably rather obvious he was staring as he nodded distractedly, wondering if such a thing was possible through the Voice, if she'd allow Aesthetic upgrades... "Well, welcome. If you need assist finding anything, I've been here...many many years. I can find what you need."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
Look Alive Sunshine - by Tarasha - 01-30-2020, 06:35 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Samuel - 01-30-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Tarasha - 02-04-2020, 06:50 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Samuel - 02-04-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Tarasha - 03-24-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Samuel - 03-24-2020, 07:13 PM