Personal Quest Flush Out The Rats
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

The first to arrive was Zariah, which was unsurprising. She was arguably the most professional of all the team (barring Morgan herself), the most like Morgan herself. Not that she would show this thought process as everyone else arrived, nodding to each equally quietly and respectfully, going back to look over the town and continue to plan, to think.

Once they were all there she faced them, one hand on Eunike's neck. "Everyone. I'm glad to see you all arrived...including you, Sister Ingrid. I have not before made your acquaintance. Believe me. You do not want to be on my shit list, so I would recommend you keep your speech short and to the point today." Morgan looked in the youngest's direction, hoping she might understand the seriousness of their mission soon enough.

"For the potentially uninformed, I will brief you on our mission today. This is the town of Whitebrim. We have exiled criminals and other undesirable men here from the Citadel for years now; they have continued to show their deplorable character by reducing themselves to beasts here. Engaging in cannibalism." Morgan looked to each of her team, making sure they understood the gravity, the disgusting and serious nature of the problem. "Our mission for today is not to attack the town, however. Warden Neron has wished against it for the time being. We are instead to flood the mine, where they keep their...meat. In time it will freeze and render the mine inaccessible. Any questions?" If there were, she would try to answer them as they came. (ie ill do them next round)

Morgan took her sword from it's sheath and held it in her right hand, feeling the weight of it balanced between her fingers. "I will be leading this expedition and hoping to flood the mine with my water magic. Loren, I assume you will be our healer? We can expect some kind of hostile reaction to our mission, so Zariah, you are to defend? Peter, I would like you to scout ahead for us. And Ingrid-- Well. What is it you can do?"

Motioning for Peter to go ahead and see what was before them, she waited for each of her team to confirm their roles, then come with her after Peter's report to begin their mission. When they reached the proximity of the mine, they would see an entrance roughly carved into stone and two guards stood outside, staring ahead into space. Morgan held her sword out and stood back for a moment, looking to the team. "Does anyone have any ideas beyond a simple assault?" She did not often like to go in sword raised and running, but with two men it was unlikely it would go too badly.

---
There are 2 guards outside the mine.
GUARD 1: 99 HP. Has a rusty polearm.
GUARD 2: 95 HP. Has...nothing?

Confirm your role and lets go try do this thing! Feel free to approach, discuss, attack...lets see how chaotic it gets. lol, please be gentle i have no idea what im doing

The measure of a man
Stands or falls with what he leaves behind

Messages In This Thread
Flush Out The Rats - by Morgan - 01-30-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Zariah - 01-30-2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Ingrid - 01-31-2020, 04:18 AM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Peter - 01-31-2020, 07:07 AM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Morgan - 02-01-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Loren - 02-01-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Peter - 02-02-2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Flush Out The Rats - by Zariah - 02-04-2020, 01:47 PM