in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs paused for a moment. "That'd largely depend on skill, manpower, and planning. Because arguably, the double paning could be done at the same time as the inner structure. Because the goal would be to create a layer of air in between pane one, and pane two. It kind of creates like.. a vacuum kind of thing if you will, where the only thing that'll stay in it is heat." she paused. "And the vacuum acts as an insulator. And, you can stuff the lower layers, like down here with some.. I dunno, wood chips? It works best when you got like.. polycarbonwhateveritscalled.. but I've ruled out that existing at this point."

"As for tint, there's like.. 4 ways to do that. One, would be to stain the glass with a little bit of black. Like, you know, those weird glasses you probably saw on the way in?" she paused, referring to the glassblower's section. They had glasses of all shapes and colors. Black included. "If we tint the outer panel with a LEETLE bit of black.. then the heat will get absorbed during the day. But at night, the heat will get bounced around. Has something to do with physics or somethin' but it was kinda hard back when I was studying it. I know it's one of the big reasons why they tinted cars though!"

"Heh, I appreciate the offer, but it'd be a shame for me to come all the way out there to make tar." she grinned. "I think if I ask Deimos nicely, he could give me another room to use.." she pondered. "Especially for something like this!"
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-02-2020, 01:03 AM