in waves of beige and amaranth (open)
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs paused, thinking for a moment. Man, just the idea of working on the project was honestly a reward enough! "It's not a big deal. I like working on stuff like that. It gives me life ya know? I've never been good at just sittin' around, waiting for things to go. Ya kinda saved the day, cause I was probably gonna do somethin' stupid.." she admitted. Because she was thinking about adventuring in the ruins (now that she knew what was down there..) and generally speaking, that has never bode well for spontaneous adventures.

She ran a finger on her chin, sticking out a tongue in thought. "Though, I guess, if you really wanna help me.." she paused. She plucked the half-finished lighter from the table, show the case to Loren. "So, bit ago, I ran into this guy named Neron. Out in the fields. He was actually really nice! Quiet, but nice. He told me he was some.. Warden, in Halo. But either way, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to make something really important! This here lighter. And.. I promised him when I finished, I'd bring him one."

"Problem is: I never been to Halo. Or know how to get there. And even if I did, what do I do? Just walk up in there and say 'Marco Neron!? So, if you could help me find him, I'd consider it paid." she nodded.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: in waves of beige and amaranth (open) - by Libbs - 02-02-2020, 03:41 AM