please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Gifts given, all but one, and he goes to seek her out again. There’s one left in his hand, boxed in a lovely ivory hue that bore in stark contrast to the sun-kissed skin and the dark clothes he wears. But it isn’t for him in the way that it might appear, a gift for her. A whisper of moonlight among the ocean waves, with the power of shifting and turning the tide on him with every thrumming second.

So when he finds her again among the start of the moonlight, he tries to catch her gaze, to angle his head toward a quieter place not entirely in the spotlight, shifting the box a small amount in his hands. Provided she arrives, he’ll offer her a gentle smile, a tilt of his head. “Here.” His voice is soft, gentle, almost boyish in the charm that it holds — waiting for her to see what’s inside.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 08:09 PM