please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
In the end, the basket was left empty. Only two parcels remained at the bottom, and both were meant for a single receiver. When the talk and the mingling grew too much for her, she peeled herself away from the crowd and found a moment of solitude to think, breathe and steal a bite of food. Despite her general lack of fondness for crowds, this evening was proving to be a pleasant one.

Before long, she caught sight of Sunjata as he made his way through the press of people, towards her. It was utterly ridiculous, but merely seeing him again made her stomach flip, in a way it hadn't really done before. It was as if their night together had made her aware of him in a whole new way, brought things to light in her feelings for him that made it far easier to see what it was all about.

Maea caught his gaze and smiled, following along as he brought them to a quiet corner of the party. A pale brow rose at the sight of the box in his hand. He had said he had a gift... and while she hadn't expected it, there had been a quiet hope that he might keep her in mind for this festival. Seeing it now, realizing that he indeed had... made those butterflies come awake within her again.

Little traitors.

"Thank you," she said, and blushed a little as she accepted the present with one hand. Reaching into the basket with the other, she picked up the biggest of the two remaining items and held it out for him, a shy smile tugging on her lips.

"And this is for you."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 08:27 PM