please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
He nods with a light smile as she takes her gift, noticing the blush that creeps along her pale skin. She hands him a box, and he takes it with a slightly wider smile. “You didn’t have to.” He begins, taking the box into his now free hands and looks at it curiously. He gives it a small shake to see the weight and movement of the object within, before his gaze flits to her with a raised brow.

You didn’t…” He begins to say before puffing out a small sigh, going to open the box to view the contents. And what he sees? They’re wonderful. Sharp striped steel with blue and black handles, daggers a perfect fit for his wide hands. The look that crosses his face is some bit nostalgic, some bit surprised, some part adoration. He takes them out of the box and tests the weight on them before looking to Maea with a softer smile, one only for her, like the time at the beach. “Thank you.” He puts them both in the box before reaching up to cup her cheek gently, a soft light sparkle to his eye.

But his hand drops as he gestures to her box. “Open it.” Perhaps that might be a good indicator why he’d been so amused.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 10:01 PM