please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Did he like them? Absolutely. The question is met with that same boyish smile, a dip of his head. “I do.” He begins, pausing briefly as he focuses on her a bit more intently. “They’re exactly what I wanted.” And they were, the perfect mix of brutal precision with the flair for beauty and appreciation. Their weights were near perfect, sized to fit easily in his hand. It was wonderful.

But she opens her own, and his boyish smile shifts toward a smirk as she spots the reason for his amusement. The pale twin blades, elegant where his were wide, sharpened and vibrant with the flair for wings or rags along the handle. And the look on her face after was what made it all worth it, her laughter ringing in his ear at the surprise of it — the fact they’d gotten each other the same type of gift.

There’s a quiet chuckle that leaves him as he goes to pick up his own daggers with a light smile lingering on his face. “Great minds think alike, hm?” His head is angled down toward the blades in his hands, but his gaze seeks out her own with a small raised brow.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 11:08 PM