please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
A good reaction, all in all. Maea watched him closely as he inspected the carving, and smiled almost painfully wide as he went to put it on. The pendant rested perfectly against his neck, the bone made all the whiter against his tanned skin.

She was quite keenly aware of the crowd milling not too far away when he pulled her in. It was a level of affection they had kept to themselves and kept very private thus far, and feeling Sunjata's arms around her here, with so many potential eyes to see them was... strange. A bit disconcerting, as much as it pleased her. But she still hugged him back, managing to get one arm around his waist.

"You're most welcome, Sunjata," she smiled into his chest, feeling from the impossible tenderness of his voice as he pressed his face into her hair. He had never been this sweet with her before, not so consistently; it was almost alarming, because it gave Maea impossible hope. Wild, desperate and painful hope that something might have changed. But... could she really trust it?

"They are both from Halo, you know, " she told him. "They have good crsftsmen there." The place isn't all bad.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 07:10 AM