please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Her arm remains around his waist and he settles in beside her easily with that characteristic rogue smirk, a hint of some boyish charm beneath it — only for her. He pulls away from the space he’d found in her hair to focus on her when she speaks next, a slight snort leaving him at the mention of them both coming from Halo. “Their bars could use some work though.” He teases her lightly before settling in with a quiet sigh.

She’s still covered up, and while it wasn’t unusual for him to have marks all over him, he wonders if she’s told anybody about anything. So he eyes her curiously, before settling in to view the crowd. “Who else did you give gifts to?” A curious question as he reaches to fiddle with the necklace around his neck.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 08:22 AM