please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She laughed and nodded, quite agreed with that sentiment. Maea had spent enough time at the inn between her trips there to know - and avoid - the kind of drinks they served there.

"Your VlamVloed is hard to beat," she agreed. "What are the establishments in Torchline like? I assume you've scouted your rivals already." Poking a teasing finger into his side, she let the empty basket slide down the arm to her hand, and set it down on the ground by their feet.

"Hm, I gave to Jigano and Loren, and Libbs. I think Peter might be in Halo still, so he will get his present later... oh, and Adam too." Maea counted them off, surprising herself with how much her group of friends har grown. "I was hoping to find Amun too, but it's probably best he isn't around here today."

Looking up at Sunjata, Maes tilted ger head. Watched him toy with the necklace, a light in her eyes brightening the features of her face with happiness. "What about you? I assume Melita..?" She had not forgotten about his niece.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 08:39 AM