please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"Hmm... perhaps that's not a bad idea. For both of you." The idea of him giving gifts to either Phoebe or Hotaru made her frown, something cold and nasty clawing awake in her gut. Knowing what kind of relation the man had with both of the women.

But even those jealous thoughts was put to the back of her mind as she noticed the tone he used when repeating Loren's name. Searching his face and seeing the slight scowl, Maea pressed her side a little closer into his, in some subconscious attempt to soothe whatever had caused it.

"Yes, Loren. He healed me, last time I went to Halo. And he's agreed to help me train... already taught me a few things to help me control the ice." A gentle reminder of a conversation they'd started on in the cave... though perhaps he could be forgiven for forgetting. They had been distracted at the time. Maea adjusted the shawl around her neck again, trying and failing to suppress a soft, slow smile at the memories imprinted on her skin.

"Why the angry brows? I thought you two were friends."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 09:23 AM