please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
That’s good.” He rumbles in response to what Loren’s taught Maea over the control of his magic, but it did little to alleviate the Flood’s worries of encountering him again. He didn’t know what the next time would be like, and to be honest? He wasn’t sure he wanted to find out.

The question of angry brows has him glancing over to her with a small smile to replace the frown that’d crossed his face. “Come sit with me.” He pauses to ensure he’s got a hold on both the boxes she’d brought, before reaching to grab her basket and guide her to a space among the grass, still in view of the ground but a small distance away.

He sits, sets the things down, and stretches out his legs while he props himself up on an elbow, peering back at the crowd. “We had a disagreement at the Hanged Man. Let’s just say I’m not his biggest fan at the moment.” Of course he’d delve into it deeper if she wanted, but he wasn’t sure she’d want to hear the details.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 05:21 PM