please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea followed along, growing more concerned as he clearly put off whatever response he was about to offer her. Carrying her own box of daggers like it was the most precious thing she'd ever owned (and it was, it really was) she placed it safely in the basket before easing herself down beside Sunjata, knees pulled up to her chest and with her chin resting on them while she peered at him. It felt nice to be on equal eye level again; her neck had begun to strain after looking up at him from such a close proximity.

Maea kept a bit of space between them. Still keenly aware of the people milling about just a stones throw away, she didn't think it a good idea to get too close to him. They'd never been good at keeping their hands off the other, and this was really not a good place for anything beyond a hug.

"What was it about?" she asked, rather concerned about it; they were both her friends, and she didn't want them to be at odds with one another. Maea's eyes were on Sunjata, not the revelers. Unusually full of color in this verdant forest, they roamed his features in quiet contentment. The butterflies were gradually settling down, far more at ease now that they were talking and laughing and acting like normal again.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 05:40 PM