please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
He pauses for a bit, surveying while trying to figure out where to even start. “Well. The same old thing about how he disapproves of my lifestyle choices. You should… Know that I slept with him and Lusea last LongNight.” He shakes his head, because that’s not all, that there’s more to the story but the details were needed. “But anyway, he went on, talking about my ‘low standards’ in people I choose to be with. And then he put his hands on me and kissed me.” His gaze slides over, pausing a beat to see how she reacts.

I told him I couldn’t do it. And he tested that theory, until I told him to back off.” Another brief pause as he goes to look at the crowd again. “Then seemed proud of it? ‘The one person you won’t sleep with’ even though that’s not true.” He shakes his head, unsure, uncertain why it was such a novel idea. Perhaps it was the alcohol in the end.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-04-2020, 05:57 PM