please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
While Maea might hold all the joy in the world within her, exuding it out like the sun reflected upon the moon’s surface, Sunjata can’t help the slight swell of anxieties to burn within him – he hides it away, pushing that mask into place of slight indifference toward the feeling, pretending nothing is wrong, but knowing deep down that if something were to happen, how attached he’d grown to the woman before him running her fingers through his feathers…

Nothing good would come of it, he’s sure.

She mentions the stars, the lights and the music, and he finds that while they dance among the clearing his head tilts up slightly to look at the parting of the trees to the stars above, searching for Safrin somewhere within them, hoping he hasn’t made yet another one of his continuous mistakes. And with a soft exhale, a soft smile, he goes to look back at her. “I always thought perhaps I might align better with Frey… But kissing the stars is unlike anything else.” A quiet hum of amusement to that, though his thumb continues to brush against her neck, something sweet brimming within his gaze. “I spend a lot of time looking at the stars for her.” A quiet admission, attached as much as she is to the rags around her neck.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Sunjata - 02-05-2020, 09:46 AM