please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night
Maea! <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Her head snapped back up, a look of mock outrage on her face at the suggestion, but the grin was not far away. Maea pinched his back through the fabric of his shirt, and poked her tongue out. "Come to Halo after your business with the dragon is over, and I guess you'll find out," she teased, eyes glittering in the soft light.

Nodding at the meniton of food, the girl gave him a gentle squeeze. "Yes please. I'm starting to get hungry. The feast looks quite tempting, I've kept away so far... didn't want any sticky fingerprints on your presents."

But for all that she said to be hungry, Maea was in no hurry to leave the dance. She was happy to linger close to him, swaying to the sound of flutes and singing, of drums and lutes and other more exotic instruments...

And the lights and the song seeped right into her, settling like a soothing blanket over the parts of her that still felt a little numb, a bit cold and weary. Reaffirming that yes... she was back now. She was home. Some things remained the same while others had changed, for better or worse... Looking up at Sunjata, she thought that perhaps this had to be the definition of better.

If this kind of happiness was what change brought on the tide... then she really did not mind being caught up in it.

----

- Fin
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: please forgive me, I can’t sleep at night - by Maea - 02-05-2020, 08:37 PM