don't you know, i'm quite something
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
JACK
Oh, don't you worry - Jack had every intention of allowing Melita to pass on by. The buzz of her thoughts came into focus enough for him to realise, through the haze of booze, that there was another person there. Unfortunately it meant he completely forgot about the other participant in this sudden little rendezvous.

The man Jack had been fighting lurched out of the darkness behind him; a stockier build than the smuggler, but all flailing arms and no skill, he still collided with Jack with considerable force, sending them both careening out of the alleyway... and right into Melita's path.

"Oi, y'fuckin' ingrate," Jack complained even as he tried to get his balance. (Was he using Melita to do this? Maybe!) He turned back to his opponent, who had fallen completely to the cobbles after his failed attempt to tackle Jack, and spat on him. "And stay down," he snapped, then turned belatedly to glance around at the redhead. "Well as walls go, you're a pretty one," he remarked.

Messages In This Thread
don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-04-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-05-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-08-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-11-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-12-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-24-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: don't you know, i'm quite something - by Jack - 02-25-2020, 09:16 AM