where do you hide your colors
open
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
It is indeed a cat. Or so Lily would have the person believe - but toeing the line between curious, coy, and eager to be touched has never been a problem for the entertainer. No rabies, ringworm, or fleas here, thank you very much. In fact, she goes so far as to now feign disinterest, turning and taking the time to clean a spot on her haunches before paying attention to the woman again. Well, vaguely.

That is, until she makes a gesture that seems encouraging. The cat’s ears flick towards her, nose active and twitching as it cautiously rises and comes a few steps towards the outstretched fingers. Keeping most of her body out of reach, Lily streeeetches her head closer, sniffing at the fingers to digest information. Most of what she smell is Torchline, and the rest is… not human? It makes her initially pull back in alarm, but she quickly recovers as she realizes that yes, she knows plenty of non-humans.

Duh, Lily. Don’t be dumb.

So. She’s Ascended. With the tiniest of meows, cat-Lily buts her head up against the woman’s hand, asking for a pet.
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
where do you hide your colors - by Sabriel - 02-05-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: where do you hide your colors - by Lily - 02-06-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: where do you hide your colors - by Sabriel - 02-19-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: where do you hide your colors - by Lily - 03-01-2020, 04:57 PM