Just another product of today
Iskra

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Follow me when it's dark out - I will be your lighthouse

There's an inherent risk that comes with flirting, especially for the guy. Although Iskra would rather take that risk every day than some of the other shit life dealt you, it didn't change that breath-hitching moment of anticipation, anxiously waiting to see if you were falling or flying. Hell, if things went really wrong with this one he could be burnt to a crisp - women had a way of losing their patience in an instant and he'd been the brunt of some harsh refusals before.

Fortunately, Edrei matched his broad grin; it lit up her face and that brightness, that happiness, was more attractive to him than almost anything else. She laughed and he ran his hand through his hair in victory. He didn't have much time left to plan his next move, but damn when she looked back across at him, that fire still crackling between her fingers, he felt every thought dissipate from his body. A different hunger overshadowed that of his empty stomach, especially when she moved her tongue across her teeth.

Come on you big lug of muscle, don't mess this up - she didn't spurn you but you don't have it in the bag yet so think of something else cool, think of-

"Monsters?" Iskra parroted after her, albeit a bit delayed as his mind was working pretty hard to think right now, so he didn't fully digest what she had said as she said it. That hunger, the one that's a hot as fire and grows in your abdomen, well it was washed away suddenly with the disbelief and passionate hatred for monsters that Iskra held. His 'brows sloped down in haggard thought, hardening the comical features of his face into something more, serious.

He crossed his arms, leaning back a bit. "What kind of monsters are here?" Teal lights and amalgations of bones danced just behind his eyes, memories that whenever he focused on the details too closely they got fuzzy and distant. Iskra had dealt with monsters, and he didn't like it.

I S K R A

If you're lost I will lead you back home

Codes: Oddmountain | Art: EpicSoldier

Messages In This Thread
Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-14-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-18-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-11-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-14-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-19-2019, 01:44 AM