Just another product of today
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Well, this wasn't the flirty action-adventure she'd hoped for when she'd originally seen muscles. Guess both of them had a bit of expectation re-calibrating to do.

"Uhh..There are a few leatherworkers I think. And I know there's an alchemist in town who can make magical shit. " The teenager offered unhelpfully. She actually didn't wear much armour which was stupid of course. But she'd always relied on her magic and, for all the Launceleyn's talk about being magical warriors, she hadn't actually done a ton of combat. There was patrolling the streets, but punching drunken idiots and dragging them to the jails hardly counted. "The head of our Bounty Hunters Guild might be able to help you out. Ronin always has cool weapons and stuff, so.." Edy shrugged, feeling weirdly responsible for just how uninteresting all of this had become.

As for who was in charge? "Uhh..." Edy blanked. There was no king here and no Master Chief. "We...had an Overseer...but I don't know where he's fucked off to." Pursing her lips and looking a bit forlorn and disappointed in her answer, Edy swallowed hard and offered the strange a crooked smile.

"I'm Edy by the way."

Messages In This Thread
Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-14-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 12-18-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-11-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: Just another product of today - by Iskra - 01-14-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Just another product of today - by Edrei - 01-19-2019, 01:44 AM