Semi-charmed kind of life
For Kalt
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

When Remi asked what kind of magic Kalt had, the assassin wiggled his fingers with a smirk. ”A magician never reveals his secrets,” he joked. ”I used to be an alterationist. A damn good one at that.” Okay, so maybe subtlety wasn’t his strong suit. ”I come here and my magic’s been all over the place. This is the transmutation piece of my alteration. When I first came, I had only my telekinesis, but that seems to be gone now. Who knows what will come next?”

Kalt flashed a charming smile to the alchemist. He treasured his magic, that much was true. However, he didn’t base his entire life off of his magical abilities. He had proved that to his Master in Northwind when he took the Hawthorne contract and had to do it without his magic. Quickly, that thought was shoved from his mind, not wanting to have the hell Master put him and Ashe through at the front of his mind. In truth, if it was necessary, Silver Wing could go the rest of his life without using his magic...not that he would like it.

As a former street rat thief, Kalt’s opportunistic side beamed at Remi’s offer of taking something from the shop for helping out. He walked inside with the young man, a content smile worn as he looked around the building. As a Type-A neat freak to the core, his mind was slightly unsettled by the clutter, but it did have a warm energy to it, which confused and relaxed his mind at once. New feeling... He didn’t like new feelings.

”This is all quite amazing,” he said, glancing over his shoulder at the man, before looking back at most of the unfinished projects. Kalt had always enjoyed working with his hands, so tinkering and inventions came quite naturally to him. Fascination with others’ creations helped his own inspiration. ”Say, would you by any chance have something like a collapsible sword?” He asked him. He knew it would be an obscure question, but he had never been able to create one correctly in Northaven. Maybe the alchemist would be able to help with that. ”I’ve been on the hunt for something that could easily conceal a sword, but still allow the weapon to be powerful when used.” Likelihood of him having something was very low, but it couldn’t hurt to make the inquiry. Maybe they could even combine brain power and skill to cook something up.

kalt
give into the night.

Messages In This Thread
Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-14-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-15-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-15-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-17-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-17-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-22-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-23-2018, 01:22 AM