Semi-charmed kind of life
For Kalt
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The world of magic had always been so far removed from the alchemist that Kalt's bragging was still just as impressive. Not only did Remi never even think it a possibility that he'd ever come to possess abilities like he had now, but even though he had acquired them somehow, he still thought himself inferior to other magicians. Listening to how the man's magic had come and gone, Remi frowned slightly. "I only acquired this power as a result of meeting one of the gods of this place...I was a shapechanger in Northaven, so of course, no magic." Tilting his head with a kind smile, Remi shrugged his shoulders. "Perhaps it is the work of the gods that your magic is changing?" Although the alchemist tried to sound hopeful, he was anything but. In his experience the gods were fickle and cruel creatures with little patience. If Kalt was in their sights, so much the worse for the man.

Running a hand through his curls, Remi flashed Kalt an almost embarassed smile at the compliment. As a commoner he'd never even dreamed of owning something like this, and now that he had it, he constantly thought that he wasn't doing enough with the opportunity he'd been given.

"Collapsible?" Remi murmured with a slight smile. "Now that you mention it..." Remi moved to one of the shelves and began moving odds and ends around. Eventually he pulled out what looked to be just a regular bracelet. "I have no use for such things myself..." The alchemist said with a small smile; his athletic but clearly not-combat trained body had probably told Kalt all he needed to know about where Remi's skills lay. "...but I had been working on something like that." As his hand slowly moved to grib an imaginary hilt, the bracelet extended and contorted to become a sword in his hand. "What is even better, is that it cuts through material easily. That is why I originally created it. Against flesh it works normally, but against sturdier materials such as—" The alchemist made a solid piece of wood appear in the air before them, and then sliced through it with absolute ease. "—it moves like butter. Only to a certain depth of course but.."

Shrugging his shoulders he looked at Kalt with a smile. "If you think you'd find it useful..?"

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-14-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-15-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-15-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-17-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-17-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-22-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-23-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Semi-charmed kind of life - by Remi - 12-30-2018, 03:53 PM