runnin' on the repeat
Libbs gift!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
high as hell, feeling fine
nothing bad but nothing kind
After the meeting with Melita, feeling the hidden barbs beneath the chiding conversation, he seeks out the other receiver of his gifts. The notorious pain in the ass that he couldn’t get rid of, nor did he find that he wanted to get rid of, if he’s being honest with himself. And so, with a rather large box in hand, he focuses on the crowd and the mess of people darting in and out, scouting.

He sees her not long after he began his small search, and begins a straight beeline toward her with a rogue grin. “Hey Libbs, I’m not sure why I got you a gift after the whole bar stunt, but I got you one anyway.” He offers by way of greeting, winking to her so she knows he’s entirely joking when he says it, but he sidles in to place an arm around her shoulders and slides the box in front of her.

Within, should she open it immediately, she’ll find a fairly nice bottle of whiskey that’d been salvaged since the entire ordeal with Phoebe happened – one the kinds that she liked, that he recalled her liking, and had set it aside when he’d found it almost tossed out with the bottled casualties.
not a word from me
at least nothing you would mind
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-07-2020, 06:00 AM