runnin' on the repeat
Libbs gift!
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Oh, Libbs was a grumpy lass. Very grumpy.

She wasn't able to find anyone she was looking for. And that was really grating her. What? Her gifts not good enough? Was she not important to visit? Yeah she didn't TELL anyone she was giving them their gifts but, y'know.. Her immaturity was flaring just a tad bit, as she sat down with her little baggie in tow. She could feel an arm wrap around her shoulders, and she tensed, looking up to see Sunjata!

There he was! Libbs pouted to him, raising an eyebrow on the arm drooped around her as the box was slid in front of her, sniffing at him. "Let me guess, you got me some sparkling grape juice. You're a real bro. Where the hell were you by the way?!" she growled.

At his guidance, Libbs opened up the box. And yeah, she was mad, it was all in the brows. But she couldn't help a dumb smile from crawling on her face, fighting to escape the angry cage she had put her emotions in. Oh, damn it all. "Awwh, Jata you didn't have toooo..." she mumbled in a sing-songy voice, rocking her body for a moment with the tone. "But it did make my night. You and Maea both. See what she got me?" she pointed to a pendant on her neck, an odd little ornament of sorts.

"But JOKES ON YOU, I got you somethin' too." Libbs reached into the bag, pulling out something Jata probably would recognize almost instantly. It was a small square, that Libbs later popped open to reveal an odd little wicklike structure. The case itself was well painted, in fact, it looks like Libbs had taken queues from decorations and things he wore to influence the metal on the case, an odd paint or lacquer applied.

Jata would recognize the smell. It was one of the high proof alcohols he used. And Libbs would strike the lighter. One. Two. Three. And on the third click, a flame would spit from the center. "Now, it ain't quite like the lighters from my old world. I don't have lighter fluid, so I used booze instead. Meaning, it'll probably last what? 3 days before it needs a refill? And it'll need to be refilled a LOT cause alcohol dries fast. But, it'll do the trick for quick lights and such." she handed it to him.

"You better like it. That took a LOT of work to make."
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Libbs - 02-06-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: runnin' on the repeat - by Sunjata - 02-07-2020, 06:00 AM