Give me that loot!
Open!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
Sunrise had started in the horizon, casting glimmering sparkles over a calm sea as the sky seamed to be on fire. Crimson reds mixed in with deep orange and yellow making the water glisten like diamonds as the sun rose. A magnificent ship was about to glide into place at the port with Merkesh at the rodder, steering it into place. As the ship, glorious and big stopped in its tracks a minor hoard of sailors gracefully flew down to the dock to tie the ship into place. Making sure it would not run off by itself. Merkesh, dressed in a fashion of blacks and whites locked the rodder in place mostly as a safety so that none other than him could steer the ship. Placing the key around his neck he soon grabbed a hold of a sturdy rope to swing down on the dock, landing gracefully in a manner that spoke of him being a well equipped sailor.

Next to the sword equipped on his belt hanged a full bottle of rum cause let us be honest; he could not live without a flask of rum on his person. Black boots tapped melodically at the wood underneath him as he headed into town, leaving his crew to both guard and get to their business at hand. He had other things that needed to be done. He had been contacted about a person interested in trading with him and that they promised it would be worth his time. That's all the information he had gotten but did nothing to dampen the intrigue.

He headed towards the bar where the meeting was supposed to take place, loosened the bottle of rum from his belt, opened it to take a sip of the fiery liquid before letting the bottle loosely hang from his fingers. The bar would not mind it since people brought in booze all the time and to be completely honest he didn't care either. So win win situation. Well in the bar he sat down in his favorite corner of the place at hand in a manner which reflected his personality quite well; laid back and comfortable.
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-06-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-06-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-07-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-19-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-24-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM