Give me that loot!
Open!
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
No, the bartender and owner comes up and demands you hand over your precious rum.

This may be Torchline, but I do insist on some rules. Not being a total fucking twat and disregarding common retail courtesies is one of them. Also, if you break it, you buy it. There’s no compromising here.

I raise an eyebrow at his refusal to hand the flask over. It’s when I stop listening. He somehow thinks he’s entitled to exceptions, to compromising and making deals, and I fucking hate that sense of entitlement. Especially from men. As soon as he finishes his little speech, I jump in. “No, we’re not good. Like I said, my bar - my booze. And my rules.” I’ve got enough patrons that I won’t miss this guy’s money. With a tone that says there’s no more room for negotiation, I tell him flatly, “Get out.”

The people around us have paused, briefly, at hearing me tell someone to leave. Most are strangers, but there are a few I recognize and trust to back me up if the dick doesn’t leave quietly.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-06-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-06-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-07-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-19-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Merkesh - 02-24-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Give me that loot! - by Raza - 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM