creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open)
Kalynd Adane
Scholar

Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Compulsion," Kalynd echoed. "I have heard the word, but I have not had a chance to witness this power myself. I have never tried it either. Fascinating." He supposed he should have studied such skills when he had learned that he was one of the Attuned, but in learning the geography and disparate culture of Caido, of the deities and their influence, and of the rules and principles that governed its boundaries, he hadn't found time to pursue knowledge of his own race and their abilities.

"Do you have a name for these creatures?" Kalynd asked the man. He felt very curious to know more about them. Such things had not been native to his homeland, though this may be understandable since the climate of Torchline was so different. Such things, he had learned through study and research, did influence the sort of creatures that could live and thrive in any given area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open) - by Kalynd - 02-09-2020, 05:40 AM