creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open)
Kalynd Adane
Scholar

Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The stranger’s comment about making it up to him was a little unusual, but Kalynd did not catch the suggestion and merely wrote it off as a strange social ritual that he was unfamiliar with. He was a little surprised when Loren reached out one hand towards him. For a moment Kalynd stared at it, trying to remember if he’d seen such a gesture before, and then he remembered his study of some of the cultural forms of greetings among the inhabitants of Caido and realized the significance. He took Loren’s hand in his and shook it a little awkwardly.

“It is good to meet you, Loren Launceleyn. Your name is quite alliterative.” He liked the flow of the liquid consonants and the way the name flowed off the tongue.

“You are correct that I am only visiting Torchline. I reside in the Hollowed Grounds much of the time, as I am a member of the Loreseekers’ Guild,” Kalynd explained. “I’ve come to Torchline to study and do some excavation, but unfortunately my search has not turned up any useful artifacts or insights into the region. As of yet.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open) - by Kalynd - 02-09-2020, 04:58 PM