creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open)
Kalynd Adane
Scholar

Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Kalynd shrugged in response to the question. “Beyond the Portals, somewhere in another realm or plane of existence, I suppose. Sometimes it feels like a dream that never truly existed at all.” He couldn’t keep the slight note of sadness from his tone. Kalynd looked up at the rainbows dancing off the water surface around him, drawing himself back into the present with the beauty in front of him now. He couldn’t afford to get lost in the past that no longer held any relevance for him.

When Loren scooted closer, the movement caught Kalynd’s eye. He blinked in surprise at the man’s words, wondering if this was an offer or simply a joke. It was difficult for Kalynd to tell. However, it hadn’t escaped his notice that the man had been drinking from a flask quite readily since he’d come upon him. While he had no particular reason to dislike the idea of sleeping with the handsome man in front of him, he had no particular reason to do it, either. And he didn’t quite like the idea of his first experience with sex being with a drunk partner.

“I suppose you are correct,” Kalynd said diplomatically. “However, I think that I should have the baseline experience first to offer a true comparison. Maybe some day. For now, I am content to revel in the new experience of seeing compulsion for myself and getting to know about torch weasels. Quite a thrilling discovery.” He smiled good-naturedly, hoping the man wouldn’t be offended by his gentle dismissal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creeping and crawling like the sea over sand (open) - by Kalynd - 02-10-2020, 08:02 PM