[OPEN] Sing for your supper
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
”I’ll let you know if it ever happens,” Jigano shot back cheerfully, a wicked glint in his eyes. ”Luckily for me there are plenty of people who can’t be bothered with silly things like reading musty old tomes in stuffy old rooms – or even bothering to read at all – and who are more than happy to just have someone tell them the answers to their questions, rather than looking anything up themselves. Sad but true.” He spread his hands in a dramatically tragic shrug before returning one to his refilled whiskey glass, the hint of a smirk on his own lips.

”A ghost,” he repeated dryly. ”Hmph. You wouldn’t be the first to suggest it… alas, I’m in no greater hurry to accommodate you than them. They were rather more adamant about it than you, though. And weren’t particular about where I spent my afterlife. Bedrooms, indeed.” He snorted, grinning in spite of himself at Edy’s antics and raising his glass in silent toast to her wink, sidestepping her innuendo and deftly shifting the conversation back to the unusually active gourds that seemed to do be doing a little haunting of their own.

She really did have a pretty pout. Full lips and good cheekbones helped immensely, but she’d managed to distract him with thoughts of paying his bar tab with a new concoction and for a little while he was lost in his own musings of what might work, given the limited ingredients and expertise between the two of them. ”Ah well, it was just a thought,” he murmured, letting the mental checklist of supplies and processing steps go when his companion showed no interest in pursuing it further. The gods proved a subject no less interesting, and perhaps more pertinent to his current situation, and he pursued it with an interest he tried to hide behind humor and teasing.

Keeping the teenager on track was, clearly, a losing battle as she turned even his idle fidgeting into a raunchy joke. He gave a rueful shake of his head, surrendering gracefully with a grin and another sip of whiskey. Thank the gods the first few shots had already numbed most of his taste buds! ”I did mention that my skills as a bard were what paid my way,” he murmured, feigning modesty, but no sooner had he responded than she was off again, this time bouncing back to a previous point in the conversation with a speed that left him blinking.

”Ah… alchemist…? You mean those possessed pumpkins you mentioned? You want to go hunting them now?” He blinked, looking down at the remains of his drink with more than a little concern that there was something in it addling his brain and preventing him from keeping up with the wicked girl. Still, it was a chance to learn something new about the world, and there was no denying he was curious to see the Odd vegetables in action… ”I suppose I can clear my calendar for the afternoon. Where to, Edy?” Once she’d started heading for the door, Jigano would slide the remains of his drink over to Chunk before he followed – just in case.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-14-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-14-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-15-2018, 03:42 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-15-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-16-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-17-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-17-2018, 04:10 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-19-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Edrei - 12-19-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: [OPEN] Sing for your supper - by Jigano - 12-19-2018, 06:59 PM