I've been hiding out
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
It was good to see him smile like that. So happy, so calm. It frustrated Maea to no end that she had not been there for the past year, had not been priviledged to see this change in her friend come about. He'd been there for her during the hardest time of her life, and she... had been gone for the best of his.  It seemed wholly skewed, rather unfair.

Maea squirmed at the question, nodded and kept her eyes downcast, a nervous little twitch in her lips as she forced a smile. "I... yes. I did. He knows how I feel, but... he just wants to be friends. Or rather... he'd like some.. eh.. benefits slapped on to it? But I don't think.. I can do that." There was a wound in her heart at that, and it colored her voice ever so slightly. It was the reason for her downcast mood, because this was before she found out that maybe things weren't as bleak as she thought, why she tried to avoid Sunjata. They'd never been very good at keeping the boundaries they set between one another.

She looked up when Peter spoke of Adam and his disregard for this new 'family'. Maea recalled the frown the rogue had worn when he told her about this new development, and she nodded. "Sunjata dislikes it here too, but for slightly different reasons," she told him. "What... do you want to do? Will you have to choose?" A frown creased her brow; it seemed wholly unfair too, that anyone would have to pick between what they wanted and what they needed. But perhaps Adam wasn't as rigid about it as Jigano...
Lost in a world full of non-believers
Searching for smoke in a still water pond
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
I've been hiding out - by Maea - 02-07-2020, 07:24 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Peter - 02-10-2020, 07:31 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Maea - 02-10-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Peter - 02-12-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Maea - 02-12-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Peter - 02-12-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Maea - 02-12-2020, 05:07 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Peter - 02-13-2020, 05:52 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Maea - 02-13-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Peter - 02-25-2020, 05:49 AM
RE: I've been hiding out - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 06:25 AM