I got sunshine on a cloudy day
for Amun
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun just chuckled as Wessex responded to him boasting. "I can make even ragged look good." Slinging an arm over her shoulder, he grinned at her, not at all put off by her insult.

I'm always useful, you know that. Even if you don't like the way I do things. Smirking a little, he leaned forward as if to give one of the scallops an extra close inspection. I trust her. She hasn't led me wrong yet, and she forgave me for failing her. The admiration in his mind was clear.

As the vendor grew uppity and actually threw a clam at the Wraith's back, the potter's eyes narrowed. Spinning neatly on his heel, he unsheathed his cutlass in a smooth motion and rested the point on stall owner's throat. "Now now. Mind your tongue, or I'll have to cut it out." Amun jerked his head at Wessex. "Apologize to my friend here." Voice low and threatening, he went completely still, arm not wavering at all under the weight of his blade.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 02-07-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 02-07-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 02-18-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 02-18-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 03-05-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 03-10-2020, 07:58 PM