time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
Happily for Sam, Loren did choose to take him in for a hug and even held him close. Sam smiled and pressed his face briefly into the taller man's shoulder before stepping back.

"Yes. It's...very big." Sam said rather redundantly as he looked up at the mighty city before them, impressed indeed by the scale of the buildings. In the Domiciles the buildings were all quite modest, squat little things made by farmers or craftsmen wanting a home for their families.

The offer of a tour was an exciting one and he nodded. "Yes, I'd love that. Show me your favourite places." It seemed much more appealing to him to see places personally meaningful to Loren than a general tour of important sites. Though he wanted more than just a sightseeing visit; leaning in a little, he said quietly: "I was hoping to have some time alone with you wherever you're staying, as well."
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 08:41 PM