time after time I think it's just no good
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Chuckling a bit at Sam's response, Loren turned to look at the Citadel, taking it in much as he had the first time. "It is certainly quite large, yes. It has to be, to house all the people of Halo whenever necessary." Although the population of the land was small, the threats the frozen region spat out were quite dangerous, and so the walls were very necessary.

As the Ascended asked to see the healer's favorite places, he hesitated for just a moment. Then, he nodded. However, when the other man asked for a more intimate tour later (the Launceleyn assumed), Loren smirked. "That can certainly be arranged." There was something hungry about the words, though they too were quiet.

With that, the healer began leading the way. Assuming Sam followed, the Launceleyn would take the redhead up the winding steps to the top of the wall. Once they reached it, Loren would lead them to one of the corners, which had a breathtaking view of both the tundra and the city, depending on which way one looked.

It was out of the way, and besides a few passing guards, no one else came here. "One of the best views in the Citadel, in my opinion." He leaned against the battlements, letting the Ascended take his time. As the other man looked, the healer watched Sam, taking a sip from the flask every once in a while.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Loren - 02-07-2020, 08:51 PM