time after time I think it's just no good
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren shook his head at Sam’s comment that was more of a question. ”Not really. Although a lot of them aren’t occupied at any given time.” Shooting the Ascended a glance, the healer shrugged. ”We’ve got a lot of hunters here, and they can be gone for days at a time.”

Smiling a bit at the other man's reaction to the view, the Launceleyn tucked one hand into his pocket. The other still held the flask in a gloved hand. "It's harsh and cold." He gave Sam an almost sly and shy smile. "Doesn't mean it's not beautiful." The words came out softly, as if Loren didn't want to disturb the quiet hush up here. For a decently large city, the Citadel wasn't that loud.

Hesitating at the Ascended's question, the healer turned to lean against the wall. Taking a sip, he bit his lip. "I don't know, honestly." Sighing, he took his hand out of his pocket to run it through his hair, accidentally knocking the hood of his cloak down when he did. "It's...nice to have been given a purpose. So I guess, yes I like it."
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Loren - 02-07-2020, 09:51 PM