time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
"What do they hunt?" Sam asked, unsure of what creatures could survive out in the freezing cold wilderness.

Harsh, cold and beautiful...He smiled with a little amused huff of air leaving his nose, looking over the landscape again. As Loren was speaking quietly Sam lowered his own voice as he replied: "I suppose you could say that about a lot of things. Do you have any favourite places out there? In the mountains?" As Sam had been exploring with a rather set goal in mind, he'd not gone for much observing in his time in the Tundra.

He watched Loren leaned against the wall, tilted his head with a concerned look as Loren said he wasn't sure if he liked it - though Sam couldn't help the small fond smile on his face as the man's hood fell. "I'm sure you do it very well. Have you had many to heal yet? ...If...you don't mind me asking, how are things going with your family being so close?"
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 10:17 PM