time after time I think it's just no good
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren glanced out at the tundra. ”The many beasts that roam Halo. Ursurs, luxere, and more.” Seeing as he personally had never been on a hunt, he was mostly going off of what he’d eaten and heard.

Staring in the direction of the Fangs, he shrugged at Sam’s question. ”I haven’t spent a great deal of time in the mountains.” The healer cocked his head to one side as he looked at the Ascended. ”Do you have a favorite spot there?”

As the questions turned to a personal nature, the Launceleyn found his brow furrowing slightly. ”The work is going well. Thankfully, I haven’t had many patients as of yet.” There was a bit of wry amusement to his voice.

Pushing off the wall, he began to head towards the nearest set of stairs. ”I haven’t really seen or spoken to any of them since coming to Halo, to be honest.” He hesitated. ”Well except for Peter.” Reaching the bottom, he turned to give Sam a quizzical look. ”How is the Hollowed Ground?” He took a sip from his flask as he waited for the answer.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Loren - 02-08-2020, 12:01 AM