time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
"They hunt Luxere? Oh dear...is Astra safe here?" Sam asked, quite surprised. In the Hollowed Ground the Luxere were something close to sacred, with their role of providing light in the Longnight. He supposed if they weren't needed for such a task here, they might well be a source of food or other materials...but something in him still felt odd about it.

He shook his head about the mountains. "No, not really..I'm afraid I've always liked buildings and ruins more than natural wonders...I think that's meant to be a sign of a bad character, but I find the view from this wall much more interesting than anything in the actual mountains themselves." Shrugging, Sam turned to follow Loren as he walked away, casting one more glance back to the view before he went proper.

"Peter? I..don't think I know him." Odd to think of a Launceleyn that was shy enough to have escaped notice, but Sam supposed he'd never really tried to seek them out either. "Oh, well...Jigano is sad you left. Ah...other than that...well, nothing of too much note has happened. I worried if I came here I'd miss some kind of council meeting or event, but nothing has been arranged, so..." Sam shrugged.

"I think most people are preoccupied with Torchline right now, or still mourning after Fiat Lux...it will take a long time for Sanctuary to get back to normal, I think." He sighed, wishing there was more he could do to help with that, but he knew all that was needed was time.
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-08-2020, 01:23 PM