time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
Sam noticed how already Loren referred to the hunters as 'ours', raised his eyebrows but said nothing of it. If anything, he was glad that the Launceleyn so quickly felt like he was at home here; hopefully that sense of belonging would help him to heal. "I'm glad Astra will be alright, then. Has she adapted to it well, living here?" He had been rather sure Mia would hate it, so he had left her at his home for the week with plenty of food, a window to leave and enter through and a bed - she could look after herself, as she had before he'd found her.

Loren really was taking a lot of sips from his flask...for the moment Sam said nothing, not wanting to embarrass him in public, but there was a concerned quirk to his brow and lips whenever the Launceleyn took another drink.

He followed through the streets, noting the bitterness in Loren's voice. "Do you...not like her?" He asked carefully.

As they arrived at the large building he looked up at it, but was called back to thoughts of the Ground by Loren's remark. "Yes...I suppose it might end up being a new normal. It's...certainly no longer the town I grew up in." With that sad (or happy? Depending on how he looked at it) thought through, he touched the wall of the building. "So what's this?"
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-08-2020, 05:18 PM