time after time I think it's just no good
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
”She loves it. It’s her natural habitat, after all." Loren grinned at the memory of Astra frolicking in the snow. Although he noted the concerned looks Sam was giving the healer, he ignored them.

Shaking his head at the Ascended's question, the Launceleyn bit his lip. "No, it's not that. I just..." Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair. "She told me she was my friend. But...she didn't come find me after..." His voice trailed off, and his eyes grew sad.

Grinning a bit, though there was a lingering sorrow in his expression, he pushed open the doors to the building. Inside, it was a mix of a lodge and a tavern. The people inside were elders, those rare few who'd survived the harsh land that was Halo. One of them was telling a story about a hunt from his youth. He wrapped up the story, and a woman spoke up next, telling of a legendary beast that stalked the snow.

"There is not a lot of paper in Halo, y'see. So most of the history is passed down orally." Loren nodded at the elders. "So these are our historians, I guess you would say." Glancing at the other man, the healer had an almost hopeful expression on his features.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Loren - 02-08-2020, 05:57 PM