time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
Loren's comment about Rexanna made Sam take a breath, unsure if he'd stepped into something too awkward to have asked about. Certainly the mention (or at least, implication) of Abasi's death made him cautious of what he said next. "Oh. I see...she...might have been busy, I suppose, but...I see why you'd be hurt. I'm sorry."

At least it seemed like Loren was excited to show him whatever was beyond the doors. Sam stepped inside, at first confused as to what he was looking at; surely Loren hadn't just brought him to the local tavern? As he began to listen though, he realised there was something more occurring here; with Loren's explanation his eyes widened and he looked to the Launceleyn with an excited smile on his face, a hand automatically going to touch his arm.

"Oh, this will be so amazing for my research! Thank you for showing me this." He quietly enthused, knowing he'd have to make some time to come with a notebook later to make records for the Loreseekers. "This...is...ah...!" Sam's clear (dorky) excitement made his smile wide indeed, watching the conversations with pure delight like he was seeing something truly beautiful, someone clearly passionate about his work.
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-08-2020, 06:24 PM