Gypsy Soul
Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
Giving a slight nod at her thanks, I refill a glass for another regular, but my mind is still on El. I want to know what happened, but I also don’t. Knowing would mean I have to potentially do something about it and knowing means emotional entanglement. Keep ‘em all at arm’s length, no matter how pretty the face or satisfying the dick, keep them all as patrons and you’ll never lose business. At the end of the day I’d rather see people who are always glad to be here while in port than a part-time lover I get myself wound up over.

There’s the problem, isn’t it? Me. My reactions to people.

I come back to El and look at the rag to see how much blood is on it. Not too bad, it should all come out. Nodding absently at her question, I lean down to her level, forearms on the bar, stretching my back out a little. “As far as I or my Ma can remember. They say the heat does somethin’ to people, an’ they use that or a hard life as an excuse to be violent pigs. Lotsa drunks, lotsa good ‘fer nothin’ Pas. An’ then the cycle starts again, with street urchins who end up makin’ somethin’ of themselves. “Providin’” for a family means they can do whatever they want.”

No rules. Just the survival of the fittest.

“Women learn how to get by. I guarantee any upper class lady has at least one knife on ‘er in case of emergency. Only difference is street ladies show theirs openly.” She shrugs. “We learn quickly. An’ we got our secret ways of dealin’ with things.” Now she grins a little wickedly, knowing first hand how well the dealin with things can work in a woman’s favor if it all goes right.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 02-07-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 02-08-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 02-12-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 02-21-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 02-24-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 02-29-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 03-09-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 03-19-2020, 05:06 PM