I never knew daylight could be so violent
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You stare at the broken mirror
Shattered reflections of the past
I think we may be standing in the same
Shadows that have been cast
Zariah was only elusive because she was busy. There was always something to do if one simply had the mind to do. But she had taken up a spot in the sitting room for a moment of peace, a warmed goblet of mulled wine in one hand, a book in the other. Yes, that's correct, a book. Even evil people occasionally like to live vicariously through the lives of fake others in a compelling story.

That her rest and relaxation time was so suddenly interrupted with a loud bang of the door crashing closed behind her only made her tense momentarily. Hearing the familiar voice, hazel eyes narrowed, eyes locking onto him as he came around the settee upon which she lounged. "A shame, I truly was hoping to have an endless, circular argument today." she said dryly, closing the book and setting it aside on a table. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, sighing instead. "Information on what, exactly?"
ZARIAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never knew daylight could be so violent - by Zariah - 02-10-2020, 05:07 PM