I never knew daylight could be so violent
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren smirked at Zariah's comment. Taking a sip from his flask, he leaned forward, eyes glittering with a dark amusement. "That can be arranged too. Or we could skip all the pointless fighting and get to the fun part." Strangely enough, there was almost something suggestive about his tone and he raised his eyebrows.

Letting out a huff of laughter, he flopped back in his chair. "Oh, your family." He toasted her with the flask. "Not mine, of course, what with the disownment." He paused to let that sink in, and to leave her in suspense for bit.

"You see, I was wandering around the Palace, heading to the Infirmary, minding my own business when who should I stumble upon but Adam. You know, our dear Peter's dear friend. Imagine my surprise to see him here, in the heart of our power." Grinning outright, he tilted his head to one side. "But I'm sure you knew all about Adam's presence here. Sanctioned it, even." Sarcasm practically dripped from every word.

"And I'm sure you know that Adam still is trying to take dear Peter away from the Launceleyns. Imagine my shock, though, when I heard that." Voice a bit triumphant, he took a long pull from the flask. "He called us criminal masterminds. Can you imagine that?"

-FIN
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never knew daylight could be so violent - by Loren - 02-10-2020, 05:33 PM