whether tempest tossed thee here ashore
Amaaaaa
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Surely she’s sick of the amazement, awe in their voices when the normal people see Amalia up and walking around again. Wessex is. Even though she knew Deimos had a plan with Safrin, it is still surprising, knowing what those legs looked like at the beginning of the Season. Her head turns and she sees Amalia well before she arrives, holding out a hand to be taken or not. Oh, she’d heard of Adam and Peter too. That was sad, she’d actually liked those men. Adam was a harmless (but apparently not) and mostly useless goof. Peter had been sweet, too bad he’d never had a chance to leave the Launceleyns.

“I’m glad Deimos’ leaves worked,” she says quietly, leaving room for the girl to talk… or not. Sometimes talking is so very overrated. So she continues her thoughtful examination of the Spire until the faintest something keeps intruding into her head. At first she thinks she’s just hearing things, or it’s an animal in the Outskirt, or even Ama half-shifting and doing something.

“Do you - do you hear something?” Wessex keeps turning her head and begins to step in a tight circle, trying to find which direction it’s coming from.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: whether tempest tossed thee here ashore - by Wessex - 02-14-2020, 09:21 PM