whether tempest tossed thee here ashore
Amaaaaa
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Look, doing the not-talking thing is fine with Wessex. It’s almost preferable, given that whenever they do seem to talk, it ends poorly. So maybe like real relatives, they can make an uneasy truce and just shove it all down while they’re together.

She’s about to start thinking she’s crazy when Amalia confirms her hearing, causing the Wraith to step forward, following what she thinks is the sound until it leads her to the front of the Spire. She frowns a little, wondering how something or someone had gotten itself stuck (assuming stuck, or injured, or something) in something unnatural. “I think it’s coming from inside the Spire,” she offers quietly, sticking her head inside the entrance to try and better pinpoint it’s (whatever it is) location.

It’s weird being back, but oddly enough, reminds her that there is still potential here that she should explore. Especially when she looks up, through the hole in the middle.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: whether tempest tossed thee here ashore - by Wessex - 02-18-2020, 07:50 PM