whether tempest tossed thee here ashore
Amaaaaa
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Inside the Spire is hardly somewhere Amalia expected she'd be going again, let alone with Wessex at her side, but here the girl is. The sound is coming from within - "It's asking for help," she agrees with a nod, her dark eyes trained on that ominous rectangle of a door - and she follows behind Wessex as the other woman enters, the hollow and crumbling edifice home for so, so many memories.

Swallowing down her trepidation, Amalia continues to search with her senses and mind for the life trapped within. She can't help but remember the tulmhainar, the last time she thought to save something from this prison, the weight of that failure drumming down like so many others upon her. She wants to tell Wessex about it - would have, once, without any question.

A long time ago. A different woman ago.

"You didn't come to visit me," is what she says instead, not looking at the Wraith, not wanting to see her expression. This woman is the closest thing she still has to a mother, and the furthest thing she has from a friend. "I wanted to thank you. For saving me. Twice."
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: whether tempest tossed thee here ashore - by Amalia - 02-20-2020, 02:17 PM