whether tempest tossed thee here ashore
Amaaaaa
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
She almost misses the visual clue, having turned back at Amalia’s question. Where the Shield tiptoes, the Wraith is a bulldozer, casting her gaze on the girl who can’t seem to look at her (or anyone these days, really). It softens, steeped in weeks of wanting to do something but uninterested in the potential consequences. “I wanted to,” she confesses, growing a little sad. “But I didn’t want to fight, and I was afraid my fury at Jigano would come out. That it would then devolve into some holier-than-thou thing and quite frankly, I’ve had enough of that.” She shrugs, pulls back a little. “Better to stay away. Keep the peace while I can.”

The peace is worth it.

The sound of movement draws her back to the Spire interior, and she flits between the thing that is clearly stuck under a wall and the girl she more or less raised. With a gesture that hopefully implies go on, I’m listening, in case Amalia wants to continue the conversation, she heads towards the stone and begins to lift, in case the thing underneath is small enough to be able to get out with a smaller opening.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: whether tempest tossed thee here ashore - by Wessex - 02-22-2020, 02:42 PM