A Journey of 1k Miles Begins with a Single Step
Zhang Faustein
Healer/Alchemist

Age: 36 | Height: 5' 7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Stein66 Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zhāng was about to thank the woman too, but he was instructed by both to keep still a d be silent while they healed him, so he nodded in the affirmative and fell silent while keeping as still as possible

Good, it seems i can understand them, and they can understand me in turn, or atleast speak and understand English...that would indicate that I am still on earth somwhere...except for the fact that these two people keep emitting this white light which seems to have a reparative effect on its target...hmm, this place is definitely not the earth I know at the very least...so then what in Heisenberg's name is it?...

He mused silently while watching the actions of both strangers keenly so he could glean more and more information about his new surroundings. Little by little, his body seemed to be healing thanks to the white light that was coming from the hands of the two strangers...he could actually feel his wounds closing up on their own without any need for anesthesia, suturing, or anything else which would be necessary to solve such a problematic state as his current one. Hell, even his limb bones which he knew had been fractured were beginning to be mended and the excruciating pain he had been feeling was also fading fast thanks to the strangers. It was truly marvelous to him and so he made a mental. note to investigate this intriguing phenomenon when his situation would allow for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Journey of 1k Miles Begins with a Single Step - by Zhang - 02-11-2020, 10:46 AM